Wednesday, September 13, 2006

All you benchwarmers out there.....sharpen your knives and get ready for some PT




The Northern Colorado 4th string deep snapper practicing to move up the depth chart.






Stabbing Punter (click link for story)

You know, when I was a high school sophomore, desperately trying to make the varsity, I figured I'd lift weights and do a lot of sprints in my effort to get some time on the field. It payed off. I made it out to the field and even ended up getting the chance to play in college. Hindsight is 20-20....and it never even crossed my mind at the time....why didn't I just get Mom's kitchen knife and slice my way through the depth chart? Apparently the punter in the story above came up with the idea and followed through......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home